TAMPA, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — J.S. Cruise Line, the new world of travel, has been struggling to keep up in an economy that is under attack. However, a recent influx of cash may be just what the company needs to attract and retain new customers.
Tag Archives | online travel agency
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CheapOair, a top 10 online travel booking site, announces the launch of its first ever television campaign today. The 30-second ads feature the tag-line ‘Get There for Less,’ an expression of the company’s commitment and brand promise to put quality and value first for smart shoppers who continue to demand the best of both even in the post recessionary market.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CheapOair is the proud recipient of three of Travel Weekly’s esteemed 2010 Magellan Awards. CheapOair was honored with a Gold Award in the Promotional Videos category and Silver Awards in the Booking Interface and TV Campaign categories. The Travel Weekly Magellan Awards recognize the best in the travel industry and salutes the outstanding travel professionals behind it.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CheapOair, a top ten rated online travel agency, is pleased to announce that several of their airline partners now offer in-flight Wi-Fi, and the Apple iPad. Today’s traveler is Web savvy; often booking cheap flights online, and utilizing travel gadgets, iPhones and Blackberrys.
Introducing Webjet.com: Largest Online Travel Agency in Australia Launches Operation in the United States, Highlighting Unique ‘StayThenPay’ Hotel Feature
TAMPA, Fla. — Webjet Ltd., Australia’s largest and most successful online travel agency, is excited to announce the launch of its U.S. affiliate. Operating as a fully independent online travel agency, Webjet.com is committed to help U.S. customers search through millions of airfare and flight combinations to find the best deal for international itineraries.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — CheapOair, a top ten rated online travel agency, provides affordable flights for travelers looking to get away this spring and summer. Despite industry news of increasing fares through the summer, travelers can find flights under $199 to popular destinations at CheapOair.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- EPIC’s second video in healthcare series offers a clear, concise overview of the Affordable Care Act Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Be a Tacori Girl! Follow, Repin, and WIN! Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- WTCI Expands Catastrophe Risk Modeling and Consulting Services Wed, 15 May 2013