WALL, N.J., April 5, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, managing member of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Co., LLC, announced that the company has committed major marketing support to the New Jersey Harness Racing Industry. As part of his support, members of the Trinity Financial Corporate Advisory Board will soon begin making appearances at the Meadowlands Race Track in an effort to provide added value to fans who patronize the races.
Tag Archives | Peter Grandich
MANASQUAN, N.J., May 9, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, market commentator and editor of the internationally-followed ‘Grandich Letter’ at www.Grandich.com, posted a strong warning to readers today about the United States’ grave financial condition, predicting a dire fiscal picture for our children and grandchildren.
WALL, N.J., Jan. 17, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Two NY Rangers fans who were attacked and beaten outside a Philadelphia eatery on January 2, 2012, after the Rangers vs. Flyers match up are about to receive the star treatment thanks to a business owner with ties to former team members. Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Co., LLC, will host the two men, Neal Auricchio Jr. and Michael Janocko at the February 12th Rangers game.
WALL, N.J., Nov. 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, market commentator and publisher of the internationally-followed Grandich Letter (www.Grandich.com), has released his autobiography entitled ‘Confessions of a Wall Street Whiz Kid’ (ISBN: 978-0615550633). Called ‘thought-provoking,’ ‘entertaining’ and ‘a remarkable memoir’ by experts in the world of finance, the book is now available through Amazon.com.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Co, is speaking out in support of former NY Giant David Tyree who has been under intense media scrutiny for some gutsy statements he made about gay marriage. Posted in an online video on June 15, Tyree says he recorded the video because he opposes the notion of gay marriage and says he’s simply voicing his opinion.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — David Walker, former Comptroller General of the United States, will team up with market commentator Peter Grandich and his Trinity Financial Sports & Entertainment Management Co. to promote The Comeback America Initiative (CAI) and No Labels – organizations, both of which Walker is a founder, aimed at helping bring America back to the common sense principles upon which our country was founded.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports & Entertainment Management Company, Atlantic Avenue, announced today that mortgage industry expert and Broadway Producer Barry Habib, as well as former Deputy Attorney General Robert F. Munoz, have joined the company’s corporate advisory board.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Market and economic commentator Peter Grandich has long stated that one of the biggest maladies with the American economy is our obsession with ‘stuff.’ The boom in the self-storage industry, he says, is symbolic of our addiction to excess.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, dubbed the ‘Wall Street Whiz Kid’ on national television for calling the 1987 ‘Black Monday’ market crash, has been making major top and bottom calls for 26 years. Now, Grandich has his bear suit back on, and is calling for a new top.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, editor and publisher of the Grandich Letter, has authored the foreword in Michel Faulkner’s new book ‘Restoring the American Dream’ (ISBN 13: 978-1-936314-30-0), which is being released nationally today. Grandich, an internationally-followed financial commentator and markets expert, had previously endorsed Faulkner in New York’s 15th District Congressional race against Charles Rangel.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ‘Wall Street Whiz Kid’ Peter Grandich, who works with current and former NY Jets and NY Giants, has come to the aid of Jets Superfan ‘Fireman Ed,’ who may be facing assault charges for allegedly shoving a Giants fan at the August 16 Giants-Jets preseason game at the new Meadowlands Stadium.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — As a financial commentator, Peter Grandich always has something to say and his opinions and forecasts are sought-after by hundreds of thousands on his daily blog, The Grandich Letter. Yet, in over 25 years of broadcasting his opinion, Grandich has never endorsed a candidate for political office. Until now.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Company, announced that former NHL hockey player Nick Fotiu and former NBA basketball player Bo Kimble have joined the company’s advisory board. ‘The purpose of Trinity Financial Advisory Board is to provide guidance to our firm’s unique niche clientele,’ says Grandich.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Dec. 1 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, managing member of Trinity Financial, Sports & Entertainment Management Company, is on a mission to promote the good things that professional athletes do. In the wake of the Plaxico Burress incident which led the NY Giants wide receiver to surrender to police this morning, Grandich is pounding the pavement to remind people that although Burress’s conduct may be getting headlines, it’s not representative of how most professional athletes live.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition Fri, 24 May 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013