DULUTH, Ga., April 4, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — John Grendi has joined Third Law Sourcing as a principal and member of the management team. Grendi has over 20 years of management, consulting and business development experience serving healthcare, banking, financial technology and business services clients.
Tag Archives | Third Law Sourcing LLC
Third Law Sourcing Selects WellStar Health System for Pro Bono Strategic Sourcing Consulting Project
DULUTH, Ga., Jan. 19, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Third Law Sourcing has chosen WellStar Health System as its 2012 charitable engagement. The firm will help the healthcare system reduce annual costs through strategic vendor negotiations. Each year, Third Law Sourcing provides pro bono services to a non-profit organization located in the Southeast with over $500 million in revenue. The philanthropic program was established with the awareness that each dollar of savings directly supports the non-profit’s mission.
DULUTH, Ga., Dec. 28, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Third Law Sourcing managing partners Brad Birdwell and Scott Drobes were chosen by Business to Business magazine as two of metro Atlanta’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs. Third Law Sourcing is a strategic sourcing and procurement consulting company. Third Law Sourcing revenues grew by 963 percent between 2007 and 2010, earning them the #4 spot on the annual ranking of metro-Atlanta’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs and Ones to Watch.
DULUTH, Ga., Nov. 2, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Third Law Sourcing, a strategic sourcing and procurement consulting company, will sponsor Special Olympics Georgia’s 16th Annual Bob Busse Golf Tournament. Scott Drobes, a managing partner of Third Law Sourcing, has served as an honorary board member of the Special Olympics and been active with the organization for over 20 years.
DULUTH, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Third Law Sourcing, a strategic sourcing and procurement consulting company, was recognized by Inc. magazine on its 30th annual list of America’s fastest-growing private companies. Third Law Sourcing’s revenues grew by 963 percent between 2007 and 2010. The company placed #10 in Atlanta and #24 in its industry category.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business Wed, 22 May 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Arkansas Mutual Insurance Company Earns ‘A, Exceptional’ Rating Two Years Running Thu, 02 May 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EPIC honored as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in the Bay Area’ for sixth consecutive year Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013