WALL, N.J., April 5, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, managing member of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Co., LLC, announced that the company has committed major marketing support to the New Jersey Harness Racing Industry. As part of his support, members of the Trinity Financial Corporate Advisory Board will soon begin making appearances at the Meadowlands Race Track in an effort to provide added value to fans who patronize the races.
Tag Archives | Wall
WALL, N.J., Jan. 17, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Two NY Rangers fans who were attacked and beaten outside a Philadelphia eatery on January 2, 2012, after the Rangers vs. Flyers match up are about to receive the star treatment thanks to a business owner with ties to former team members. Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Co., LLC, will host the two men, Neal Auricchio Jr. and Michael Janocko at the February 12th Rangers game.
WALL, N.J., Nov. 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, market commentator and publisher of the internationally-followed Grandich Letter (www.Grandich.com), has released his autobiography entitled ‘Confessions of a Wall Street Whiz Kid’ (ISBN: 978-0615550633). Called ‘thought-provoking,’ ‘entertaining’ and ‘a remarkable memoir’ by experts in the world of finance, the book is now available through Amazon.com.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Co, is speaking out in support of former NY Giant David Tyree who has been under intense media scrutiny for some gutsy statements he made about gay marriage. Posted in an online video on June 15, Tyree says he recorded the video because he opposes the notion of gay marriage and says he’s simply voicing his opinion.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — David Walker, former Comptroller General of the United States, will team up with market commentator Peter Grandich and his Trinity Financial Sports & Entertainment Management Co. to promote The Comeback America Initiative (CAI) and No Labels – organizations, both of which Walker is a founder, aimed at helping bring America back to the common sense principles upon which our country was founded.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports & Entertainment Management Company, Atlantic Avenue, announced today that mortgage industry expert and Broadway Producer Barry Habib, as well as former Deputy Attorney General Robert F. Munoz, have joined the company’s corporate advisory board.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Market and economic commentator Peter Grandich has long stated that one of the biggest maladies with the American economy is our obsession with ‘stuff.’ The boom in the self-storage industry, he says, is symbolic of our addiction to excess.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, dubbed the ‘Wall Street Whiz Kid’ on national television for calling the 1987 ‘Black Monday’ market crash, has been making major top and bottom calls for 26 years. Now, Grandich has his bear suit back on, and is calling for a new top.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, editor and publisher of the Grandich Letter, has authored the foreword in Michel Faulkner’s new book ‘Restoring the American Dream’ (ISBN 13: 978-1-936314-30-0), which is being released nationally today. Grandich, an internationally-followed financial commentator and markets expert, had previously endorsed Faulkner in New York’s 15th District Congressional race against Charles Rangel.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ‘Wall Street Whiz Kid’ Peter Grandich, who works with current and former NY Jets and NY Giants, has come to the aid of Jets Superfan ‘Fireman Ed,’ who may be facing assault charges for allegedly shoving a Giants fan at the August 16 Giants-Jets preseason game at the new Meadowlands Stadium.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Company, Atlantic Avenue, announced that former NHL New York Ranger hockey player Ron Greschner has joined the company’s advisory board.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Company, Atlantic Avenue, announced that Super Bowl XLII hero and former New York Giant David Tyree has joined the company’s advisory board.
WALL, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Peter Grandich, founder of Trinity Financial Sports and Entertainment Management Company, announced that former NHL hockey player Nick Fotiu and former NBA basketball player Bo Kimble have joined the company’s advisory board. ‘The purpose of Trinity Financial Advisory Board is to provide guidance to our firm’s unique niche clientele,’ says Grandich.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- TeamSnap Named Smart 25 Award Winner for its Growth-Oriented Mobile Approach Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013