MoonLite Vision, Inc. introduces bizBaron, content management software providing enhanced business functions such as an online store, online appointment scheduling, subscription content, memberships, and community forums.
CHAMPAIGN, IL (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MoonLite Vision, Inc., a provider of web management software and services, introduces bizBaron (www.bizbaron.com), a new content management software solution which incorporates an online store, online appointment scheduling, subscription content, memberships, and community forums within one application.
The release of bizBaron provides web merchants, whether a service provider or seller of goods, a one-stop non-technical solution for all or most of their Internet commerce needs. Merchants can purchase bizBaron for use on their web server, or elect to use bizBaron-provided web hosting. *(Photo Caption: bizBaron backoffice screenshot.)
Features of bizBaron include:
* Content management – Easily design and maintain website content.
* Online Store – Maintain a catalog of products and services for sale.
* Online Appointment Scheduling – Provide visitors with the option of scheduling appointments. Appointment reminders and recurring appointments are supported.
* Subscription Content – Provide subscription-based website content. Recurring subscriptions are supported.
* Memberships – Sell recurring and non-recurring memberships.
* Community Forums – Define available forums to allow website visitors to interact.
* Payment Solution – Accept quick and safe online payments by interfacing with PayPal(R).
For additional information on bizBaron, please visit www.bizbaron.com. bizBaron is currently only available in the United States. PayPal(R) is a registered trademark of PayPal, Inc., which is owned and operated by eBay(R).
About MoonLite Vision, Inc.:
Established in 2001, MoonLite Vision, Inc. provides web management software and services to help businesses establish and maintain successful websites.
More information: www.bizbaron.com