WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J. /Send2Press Newswire/ — Perillo Tours, the largest operator of escorted journeys to Italy, released its off-season travel brochure for November 2009 – mid-April 2010 – the optimal time for traveling in Italy if you prefer no summer crowds, cooler temperatures and lower travel costs. This year Perillo Tours offers unmatched value with more inclusions than ever including guided visits to Florence’s Uffizi Gallery housing the world’s top Italian Renaissance art.
Romantic gondola rides on Venice’s canals can be pricey, but not when included on a Perillo Tours tour. Also new are included visits to vineyards and wine cantinas, complete with tastings.
The Perillo Tours’ off-season tours also include first class and deluxe hotels; professional tour directors; unmatched meal service with wine; transfers and baggage handling, hotel taxes and tips and licensed local guides.
For the 2009 off-season, Perillo Tours offers four classic tours, plus a brand-new itinerary in Sicily (prices are per person, double occupancy, land only):
* 10-day Vesuvius Tour to Naples (two nights), Florence (three nights) and Rome (three nights) with visits to Venice, Capri, Pompeii; new vineyard tour with wine tasting, lunch, Uffizi Gallery; five dinners, two lunches ($2,890-$3,290).
* 11-day Aristocrat to Venice (two nights), Florence (four nights) and Rome (three nights), with visits to Padua, Pisa and Siena, plus gondola ride, vineyard tour, wine tasting and Uffizi Gallery; seven dinners ($3,250-$3,650).
* 14-day North Classic to Rome (three nights), Sorrento (two nights), Florence (three nights), Venice (two nights), Lugano, Switzerland (two nights) on northbound or southbound itineraries, also visiting Padua, Pisa, Capri, Pompeii, Naples and Verona, plus gondola ride, vineyard tour, wine tasting and Uffizi Gallery; nine dinners ($3,675-$4,475).
* 14-day Continental following the same itinerary as the North Classic but not including dinners ($2,990-$3,490).
* 9-day Deluxe Sicily to Palermo (three nights), Taormina (four nights) with visits to Monreale, Marsala, Selinute, Piazza Armerina, Siracusa, Noto; wine tasting, five dinners, one lunch (2,690-$3,290).
Perillo Tours (www.perillotours.com), a family-run business since 1945, featured the best all-inclusive vacation values including fully escorted tours to Italy, Hawaii and Israel, providing sightseeing, first-class and deluxe hotels and knowledgeable tour guides. All tours include transfers, baggage handling, American-style breakfasts, tips, taxes, and dinners with complimentary wines and mineral water.
For more information or reservations, call your travel agent, Perillo at 1-800-431-1515 or visit online at www.Perillotours.com .
News Source: Perillo Tours :: This press release was issued by Send2Press® and is Copyright © 2009 Neotrope® News Network – all rights reserved.