SEATTLE, Wash., Oct. 22, 2015 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) -- PULSE Halloween Bash at the EMP Museum 2015 will continue its long tradition of being the most-anticipated Halloween party in downtown Seattle. PULSE has sold out every year due to its outstanding location, value, and the most impressive and elaborate costumes in the city. Presented by Halloween Seattle.
PULSE Halloween Bash at EMP Museum provides 2,000 attendees with one of Seattle's premier live bands, a top-renowned live spinning DJ, plus access to most exhibits of the EMP Museum included with admission. There is also a special VIP section for a premium price.
It is being held on Halloween night, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2015 inside the EMP Museum at 325 5th Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109.
Selected details from the PULSE website (which can be found at www.HalloweenSeattle.com):
- 2,000 party guests dressed in amazing and creative costumes.
- Sky Church Stage, which boasts the world's largest indoor LED screen, features the Brand X High Energy Party Band, noted for playing the most popular party hits from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today.
- Also appearing on the main stage is DJ Funk Daddy spinning and mixing live for the crowd.
- Access to most exhibits of the EMP Museum is included with admission.
- A free pre-party "Cocktail Hour" for singles.
WHAT: PULSE Halloween Bash at the EMP Museum.
WHEN: October 31, 2015, Saturday Night, 8 p.m.
WHERE: EMP Museum under the Space Needle at 325 5th Ave N, Seattle WA 98109.
PRICE: $39 and up, with additional VIP options.
AGE: 21+, must bring valid photo ID.
MORE DETAILS AND TICKETS: http://www.HalloweenSeattle.com/.
To view the original version on Send2Press Newswire, visit: https://www.send2press.com/newswire/pulse-announces-the-pulse-halloween-bash-2015-to-be-held-at-the-emp-museum-2015-1022-03.shtml.
NEWS SOURCE Halloween Seattle :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source (who is solely responsible for its accuracy) by and Copr. © 2015 Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®.